- The mats belong to the ladies on Saturdays for Women-Only BJJ
- A new kind of BJJ test day: Do your new moves work against 100 percent resistance?
- Are you tough enough? Team Third Law sets sights on Tough Mudder Dec. 3 and 4
- Countdown to the Worlds: Combat Gold classes focus on hard training and tournament technique
- NAGA BOCA RATON 2011 Day 2 – Kids and Teens Bring Home 5 Golds, 6 Silver, and 3 bronze
Tag Archives: Women’s self defense
Every Saturday Team Third Law’s women have a great opportunity to train for an hour and a half together in the Women-Only BJJ class. Women at Third Law train in all of the classes along with the men, but on … Continue reading